Commercial Sales Representative
What we offer
Our company culture is focused on helping our employees enable innovation by building breakthroughs together. How? We focus every day on building the foundation for tomorrow and creating a workplace that embraces differences, values flexibility, and is aligned to our purpose-driven and future-focused work. We offer a highly collaborative, caring team environment with a strong focus on learning and development, recognition for your individual contributions, and a variety of benefit options for you to choose from. Apply now!
**VIRTUAL CANADA & USA**
SAP Services Commercial Sales Executive (CSEServ) should act as Advisor for Customers and Partners, positioning the latest, most innovative solutions that pave the way for transformation, helping ensure the use and value of SAP solutions with minimal customization, keeping focus on customers' outcome and matching our portfolio with Services Integrators Partners.
- Drive incremental revenue and prime quota attainment within assigned territory, named Midmarket Digital, fully responsible for territory strategy, partner and end customer engagement/ coverage, forecasting, planning, and closing transactions.
- Conduct detailed research and comprehensive analysis on assigned customer’s business imperatives and challenges to drive demand generation.
- Develop territory and account plans, leveraging all assets available (e.g., lines of service, marketing events, delivery resources) that represent pipeline growth and business opportunities.
- Build strong internal relationships with license/cloud sales, alliance partners, services delivery, and product management.
- Be an expert in sales execution by understanding the customer’s decision-making process and developing relationships with key decision makers and progressing deals through the sales cycle.
- Seek on continuous self-improvement to position Consulting, Premium Engagement and Training and Adoption solutions to help Customer and Partners to run better.
Experience and Role Requirements
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in sales or business development activities including generation and management of opportunities, bids, deal closure and relationship management.
- SAP product and prior enterprise business application software or software implementation experience is preferred.
- Prior sales experience within Services desired. General knowledge of Services that drive the technology decision process. Demonstrated achievement of success.
- Ability to project a professional presence while preparing and conducting presentations to customers during all phases of the relationship
- Possess understanding of key negotiation terms and conditions and general understanding of contractual structures for complex consulting engagements.
- Ability to adapt and function effectively and independently in a fast-paced, changing environment.
- Strong business acumen with the ability to demonstrate to our customers how our services will generate significant value and return on investment.
- Strong written and oral communication skills are a must.
SAP Services is made up of dedicated, tightly integrated and trusted individuals committed to delivering customer success.
We are SAP
SAP innovations help more than 400,000 customers worldwide work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively. Originally known for leadership in enterprise resource planning (ERP) software, SAP has evolved to become a market leader in end-to-end business application software and related services for database, analytics, intelligent technologies, and experience management. As a cloud company with 200 million users and more than 100,000 employees worldwide, we are purpose-driven and future-focused, with a highly collaborative team ethic and commitment to personal development. Whether connecting global industries, people, or platforms, we help ensure every challenge gets the solution it deserves. At SAP, we build breakthroughs, together.
Our inclusion promise
SAP’s culture of inclusion, focus on health and well-being, and flexible working models help ensure that everyone – regardless of background – feels included and can run at their best. At SAP, we believe we are made stronger by the unique capabilities and qualities that each person brings to our company, and we invest in our employees to inspire confidence and help everyone realize their full potential. We ultimately believe in unleashing all talent and creating a better and more equitable world.
SAP is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to the values of Equal Employment Opportunity and provide accessibility accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with SAP and are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team: Americas: Careers.NorthAmerica@sap.com or Careers.LatinAmerica@sap.com, APJ: Careers.APJ@sap.com, EMEA: Careers@sap.com.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability:
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their age, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, age, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, et al), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, protected veteran status, or disability.
Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.
Requisition ID:303564 | Work Area: Sales | Expected Travel: 0 - 10% | Career Status: Professional | Employment Type: Regular Full Time | Additional Locations: Virtual - Canada
Your application has been successfully submitted.