KLTP - Labourer
Kiewit is looking for Labourers for the Trans Mountain Expansion Project located in the Lower Mainland, BC. In this role, labourers will be required, but not limited to: to go up and down ladders and trenches, perform repetitive heavy lifting (up to 50lbs), dig trenches, and use various hand and/or power tools.
Why should you apply?
- Minimum 2 hours of overtime pay every day
- Accrue a retention bonus after 3 months
- Long term 3 year construction project
- Training and opportunity for career advancement
- Living out allowance and moving bonus provided for candidates outside the Lower Mainland OR hourly local premium provided
- Regular shift: Monday - Friday, 10 hours, overtime after 8 hours every day
- Depending on work, there may be additional overtime required
- Must be willing to work weekends when required
- Flexibility to work day or night shift
- Minimum 5 years experience in civil/earthworks construction
- Pipe laying experience (water, storm)
- Must have experience working around heavy construction equipment
- Must know how to set up and use laser levels, GPS/Rover experience is an asset
- Environmental training is an asset
- Small equipment experience with skid steer, packer, mini-excavator considered an asset
- Please list all valid safety tickets on resume
- Upon an offer, all candidates must be able to pass a Drug and Alcohol and Fit for Work test
The Trans Mountain Expansion Project is a Kiewit and Ledcor Partnership, which includes 35km of pipeline from Langley to Burnaby and includes four terminals. This is a multi-billion dollar project that is estimated to take 3+ years to complete.
As one of North America's largest, most respected construction and engineering organizations, with 2019 revenues of $10.3 billion and 2020 revenues of $12.5 billion, Kiewit exists to make a difference. We improve and connect communities across the United States, Canada, and Mexico through complex projects in transportation, water/wastewater, power, oil, gas and chemical, building, industrial, and mining. Our services are as diverse as the skills of our 27,000-strong workforce to whom we provide challenging, honest work in a caring and collaborative culture. A sense of adventure, pride, and fulfillment is built into every career at Kiewit.
Due to the volume of applicants, only candidates who meet the minimum requirements will be contacted.
Job Type: Full-time
- Bonus pay
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Engineering and Construction