Territory Sales Manager
Mauser Packaging Solutions is a global leader in solutions and services across the packaging lifecycle, providing large and small metal, plastic, fiber and hybrid packaging worldwide to companies in industries from food, beverage, personal care and pharmaceuticals to chemicals, petrochemicals, agrochemicals and paints. Bringing together the very best of its four legacy companies— BWAY, MAUSER Group, NCG and ICS—Mauser Packaging Solutions offers its customers true sustainability at scale.
The Territory sales Manager position is primarily responsible for driving profitable revenue dollars within a general geographic region. This position will strategically work closely with your Vice President of Sales and form a strong bond and form part of a strong team approach to increasing sales revenue in the territory.
- Strong prospecting, account qualification and telephone sales skills.
- Understanding of our sales process.
- Ability to move our sales process from beginning to close.
- Adept at building initial rapport and relationships with customers.
- Mastery of our products and services to include product application skills.
- Ability to develop and communicate value propositions to support customer initiatives.
- Determine efficient shipping methods for order fulfillment
- Maintain excellent communication through the entire order including follow-up
- Ability to work with Sales Force CRM program to track and manage sales process.
- Maintain an active and healthy pipeline of sales opportunities.
- Fill out call visit reports.
- Handle customer complaints and/or emergency situations by providing appropriate solutions to the problems. Turn complaints into opportunities.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred, OR combined industry experience and education.
- 3 years’ industrial sales or distribution sales experience.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. With effective listening skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft (Word, Excel, Power Point and Outlook).
- Team oriented and able to adapt to different types of personalities.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize effectively.
- Problem analysis and problem-solving skills.
- Must be able to work in a team environment and independently.
- Able to stay focused in high stress situations.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to travel 15-20%.
- Strong sales hunter mentality with passion to succeed.
Mauser Packaging Solutions is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Job Type: Full-time
- Commission pay
- Dental care
- Disability insurance
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- RRSP match
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision care
- Work from home
- Monday to Friday
Your application has been successfully submitted.