Hospitality/ Front of House Manager
Applicants should have a minimum of at least 3 years of restaurant management and tasting room experience. Restaurant/Tasting Room Manager or experience in other leadership roles is considered an asset.
Duties include but are not limited to:
RESPONSIBILITIES AND EXPECTATIONS
- work closely with all FOH staff and collaborate with our Executive Chef to resolve problems, ensure the guest experience is the number one priority
-Make educated decisions daily with respect to quality control, customer satisfaction and daily staffing requirements
- Being able to train, coach and mentor FOH staff, managing staff performance on a daily basis.
-Be able to address all situations with a calm demeanor and level-headed leadership
- A strong communicator and able to maintain a professional, business like relationship with all staff, management, vendors, and guests
- Experienced with staff management, development, and goal setting
- Meet all dress code requirements
- Able to set clear expectations to all staff and the ability to facilitate pre- and post shift meetings and having the managerial courage to deal with difficult situations.
- Able to maintain all FOH inventory levels
-Open and close the restaurant adhering to all guidelines and checklists, maintaining all employee records with attention to documentation details- ensuring compliance with all restaurant security procedures
- Ensure cash management procedures are completed timely and accurately
- Must have a valid Serving it Right Certification- Valid First Aid is considered an asset
- Adhere and comply with all company policies
- A strong in-depth knowledge of our wine product and suggest pairings
- A strong in-depth knowledge of our food menus and our ingredients, showing an understanding and communication toward food allergies and dietary concerns.
- A passion for building a strong rapport with all our customers, connecting with all incoming guests to ensure superior customer service it always met at an exceptional level
- Being able to assist in the hiring process, conducting interviews, orientations and training for all FOH positions
- A strong understanding and compliance with our Health and Safety Programs and in house Covid- 19 policies and procedures
- experience with forecasting, planning marketing events, creative customer experience while balancing the administrative needs; payroll, budgeting, etc.
- Applicants should have a minimum of at least 3 years of restaurant management and tasting room experience. Restaurant/Tasting Room Manager or experience in other Leadership roles is considered an asset.
- Strong computer skills
- Must have proven leadership skills with the ability to train and motivate others to a superior level of customer service and adherence to all company policies
- A strong work ethic, great team player, regular/reliable attendance and a high level of honesty and integrity.
- A strong ability to use and operate all relevant computer applications
- Team builder with excellent motivation skills and coaching ability
- Exceptional written, verbal communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience working in a high-volume Winery Restaurant is considered an asset
Job Type: Full-time
Your application has been successfully submitted.
WELCOME TO FRIND ESTATE WINERY