Bring your talents, friendly attitude, and expertise to our franchise of 87 restaurants. You'll find opportunities, rewards and growth potential.
Why Choose Wendy's...
Wendy's has a strong support system, which is critical to our success. The people in our organization are the most important element to this success. Wendy's is looking for qualified people to start their careers with us as manager trainees, shift leaders, crew leaders, and crew members. Your responsibilities can steadily progress, until you take over as manager of a million-dollar-plus (on average) operation.
At Wendy's, quality is our recipe. You'll see it in everything that we do from the food we serve to the people that we hire. We are committed to making our employees the best with a quality salary, training program, benefits package and great work environment. If you are ready to meet the exciting challenges at Wendy's, we want to talk with you!
Wendy's goal is to be better than the rest, with high quality, great tasting food, clean comfortable surroundings and fast friendly service. Quality is the focus of every aspect of our operations and the philosophy of every one of our employees. It is the dedication to quality that makes Wendy's a leader in the quick-service restaurant industry and a favorite of consumers.
If you are ready for exciting challenges and great rewards, apply today at Wendy's. It's not just another job...it's a rewarding career!
We're looking for outgoing and energetic General Managers!
General Managers provide the vision and leadership to all Crew, Shift Supervisors and Restaurant Managers to ensure that each customer's expectations are exceeded every visit and that the restaurant achieves or exceeds its business objectives every shift, every day.
Wendy's General Managers:
- Understand that growth is as much about people as it is about dollars
- Inspire team members to go above and beyond
- Ensure every item served is Wendy's quality
- Keep the Wendy's spirit alive in the restaurant
- Help every team member advance by developing their skills
- Create a Team of customer-oriented, highly productive employees
As Management at Wendy’s you’ll enjoy:
- Competitive Pay
- Quarterly Bonuses
- Extended Health, Dental and Rx Insurance
- Pension Plan
- Life Insurance
- Long Term Disability
- Free Meals
- Performance Evaluations Every 12 Months
- Clear Career Path and Opportunities
- 10-12 Week Training Program
- Paid Vacation and Paid Sick Time
- Employee Assistance Program
This job opportunity is with one of our many franchisees. Independently owned and operated, Wendy's franchise organizations determine their own compensation, benefits and career programs which may vary from company-owned locations.
- Previous food/customer service experience required
- Previous Management experience required
- Flexible availability
- Strong leadership and customer service skills
- Friendly, outgoing personality
Your application has been successfully submitted.
We got you