Server - Tacofino Gastown
We are looking for great people that value safe, inclusive, and positive work environments to join us.
Location: Tacofino Gastown - 15 West Cordova, Vancouver
About us: Tacofino began as a food truck in the back of a surf shop in beautiful Tofino, British Columbia. We balanced surfing with creating world-inspired food with the best possible ingredients. We have since grown and have added food trucks and locations across Vancouver Island and the Lower Mainland.
Our values come from where we started and we are committed to leading with those values and creating a workplace that makes people want to stay and grow.
About the role: Tacofino is looking for a great person to join us Server on our Tacofino Gastown team.
What we offer:
- Eligibility for extended health benefits
- Eligibility for Employee and Family Assistance Program
- A fantastic workplace environment and culture
- Ongoing opportunities to get involved, learn and contribute to change: regular workshops from industry and community leaders, Diversity, Equity & Inclusion Committee, Womxn of Tacofino Committee, and other social events
- Flexible schedule
About you: We are growing and have an opportunity for a great person who is looking to join our team as a Server.
- Providing great customer experiences through superior service
- Creating strong knowledge of food and drinks
- Ensuring quality control of food
- Maintaining a clean and organized work environment
- Regular cleaning, running food/drink, checking in with guests
- Other duties as required
- 6+ months experience as a Server in a high volume casual environment
- Experience in delivering a strong customer service experience
- Possess excellent organizational skills and works well under pressure
- Knowledge of POS
- Personable, friendly and outgoing
- Possess high energy and strong work ethic
- Possess an eager willingness to learn
At Tacofino, we believe our people are what makes us great. If you are a positive person with a strong work ethic that is looking to come to join a fun workplace culture, then we invite you to apply for this role by submitting a resume.
We believe in creating an inclusive environment and welcome all qualified applicants to apply.
Part-time hours: 15-25 per week
Job Types: Part-time, Permanent
- Casual dress
- Company events
- Dental care
- Discounted or free food
- Employee assistance program
- Extended health care
- Flexible schedule
- Life insurance
- Store discount
Your application has been successfully submitted.