Food & Beverage Attendant
- Service Orientation/Customer Focus
- Planning and Organizing
- Problem Solving
- Ensure opening and closing duties are completed to standard for all designated areas.
- Provide prompt and efficient service to guests at all times.
- Following food safety principles, maintain the work site neat, appealing and clean fashion, including displays, fridges, freezers and back of the house areas.
- Perform barista duties.
- Perform simple food preparation duties such as warming up sandwiches and pastries.
- Ensure opening inventory is correct; add any transfers and ensure closing inventory is accurately counted and recorded.
- Ensure all cash and credit card charges are processed and settled accurately.
- Perform housekeeping tasks appropriate to the outlets and report any property damage or unsafe working conditions.
- Maintain supplies and equipment within the departments.
- Strong ability to work within a team environment as well as independently.
- Ability to follow directions and provide excellent customer service to WinSport clients.
- Believe in safety first; always demonstrate a safe work practice by adhering to WinSport safety policies and procedures and safeguarding co-workers and WinSport guests.
- Review all departmental communication and adhere to guidelines set by WinSport.
- Completion of Grade 10 (required).
- Must be ProServe certified.
- Previous experience in a related customer service role preferred.
- Cash handling experience is an asset.
- Strong verbal communication skills when dealing with guests and staff.
- Display professionalism at all times.
- Possess a valid Alberta Class 5 Driver License (asset).
- Walking and standing up for extended periods of time.
- Must be able to push, pull, lift or carry up to 25lbs frequently.
- Must have full mobility and be able to work in a physical environment.
- The work schedule will include evenings, weekends and holidays when necessary.
Your application has been successfully submitted.