Food and Beverage Server
The successful candidate will be responsible for providing food and beverage service (including alcoholic beverages and preparing and serving a variety of coffee products, smoothies, baked items and muffins and cookies) for members, guests, and team members. The candidate will also be accountable for all cash transactions and daily opening and cash out procedures. As a server/barista at Forty-Love Café you will be responsible for creating memorable experiences for our guests.
The candidate will develop and maintain customer relationships through personalized service and interactions. The candidate will provide exceptional customer service to members, guests, and team members by answering questions about menu items and beverages. The candidate will inform customers of any specials and make recommendations as required. The candidate will also clean tables and high traffic areas, remove dishes and glasses from tables, stock items and assist with inventory and perform cleaning duties.
Additional duties include all opening and closing duties, maintaining proper food handling and Pro serve procedures, resolving any guest complaints and inquiries in accordance with OSTEN & VICTOR Alberta Tennis policies and the cleanliness and the organization of the food service area and mezzanine. You will perform other duties as assigned.
· Minimum of 2 years serving experience required with a ProServe certificate.
· Coffee Barista and cash experience considered an asset
· Previous cash experience considered an asset
· Team player with excellent communication and organizational skills
· Demonstrates initiative, enthusiasm, and self-motivation
· High energy, outgoing personality with a strong – professional interpersonal communication skills
· Must be flexible to work all shifts days, afternoons, including weekends
· Must be detailed oriented
· Ability to multi-task in a timely manner
· Ability to deliver exceptional customer service to our guests
Expected start date: 2021-09-13
OSTEN & VICTOR Alberta Tennis Centre provided the following inclusive hiring information:
We are an equal opportunity employer and consider all qualified applicants equally without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status, or disability status.
- Inclusive of minority and disadvantaged groups
- LGBTQ+ friendly workplace
- Casual dress
- Company events
- Flexible schedule
- On-site gym
- On-site parking
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Night shift
Your application has been successfully submitted.