Line Cook/Prep Cook/Dishwasher
Our culinary family is growing! OEB is all about people. Filling the Soul. We are focused on creating a quality of life for our staff.
OEB is a busy, bustling breakfast restaurant with positions offering 30-40 hours/week. You do need to be a morning person as our days start early, but we close at 3:00pm, leaving your evenings free for time with family or friends.
OEB Breakfast Co. has been serving irresistible breakfast fare with an energy and passion since 2008. Award winning Chef Mauro Martina, has created inspiring dishes made with farm to table ingredients, with an artistic presentation that has resulted in creating a brand that has been deemed the “best breakfast place in Calgary” AND most recently "Best NEW Restaurant in Vancouver"! We are looking for people that truly love great food, have a passion for hospitality, and want to be part of great team that is focused on great quality, supporting local farmers, and making people happy.
- 1-2 years experience is an asset, you need to have passion and strong ethic we want to meet you, we love to to develop great people
- You can hold your own in a fast-paced, high-energy, team-based environment.
- You’re good at leaving a positive and unforgettable impression.
- Love for food
- Looking to be part of something great
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Temperature screenings
- Social distancing guidelines in place
Your application has been successfully submitted.