Food Service Worker
FOOD SERVICE WORKER
Bento Sushi is looking for Food Service Workers to join our team at Real Canadian Superstore in Kelowna. (Baron Rd & Dilworth Dr)
At Bento, we are a dynamic team of people from different backgrounds, with distinctive backgrounds and talents, with the goal of delivering exceptional customer experience that defines us. If you are looking for a fun, friendly and fast-paced work environment where you can take great pride in what you do, then the possibilities we offer are endless. For more information about Bento Sushi and our opportunities, please visit www.bentosushi.com.
Food service workers perform routine kitchen tasks, such as setting up workstations and ingredients, so meals can be prepared. The ideal candidate will work effectively as part of a team, in a dynamic and fast-paced environment. No sushi preparation experience required, Bento offers the necessary training! We will even provide your uniform.
Why you should join our team:
- We offer group health benefits and retirement plans for eligible teammates
- Fun events with your fellow Bentonians (eg. Annual dinner, sushi championship etc.)!
- Opportunities for growth and promotion within
- Our Bento Sushi Foundation offers educational grants for our teammates and funding for other rewarding causes such as seafood sustainability and community involvement.
- Prepare and measure ingredients
- Preparation of sushi and other dishes (salads, rice bowls and sushi);
- Answer customers’ questions and offer recommendations
- Keep the workstation clean and tidy in accordance with nutrition and sanitation guidelines
- Perform any other task required for the smooth running of operations.
- Must be able to lift a load of 15 kg (33 lb);
- Must be able to stand for an extended period;
- Be able to work in a team with good communication skills.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however only those candidates elected for an interview will be contacted. Special consideration will be given to applicants with previous experience working as a; sushi chef, sushi maker, sushi cook, prep cook, line cook, server, and customer service.
Your application has been successfully submitted.