Pattison Media in Vancouver is looking for an Account Executive in our Sales department at 93.7 JR Country and 102.7 The Peak and we are looking for both experience and personality!
Our ideal candidate is a driven, highly organized, team-first contributor with a winning attitude and track record of success. They care about people, our products, and all-around success – their clients’, their own, and Pattison’s. They are skilled at consultative sales, collaboration and the delivery of exceptional results
About the Role
An Account Executive plays a key role in developing and maintaining relationships with a diverse client base and creating strategic marketing campaigns involving both radio broadcast and digital products. It involves helping businesses grow and working with our creative and promotion teams to develop messages to reach the right people at the right time … for each unique client.
- Putting together fun, creative marketing campaigns that deliver results
- Managing an existing list of well-established clients
- Prospecting like a fiend to ensure your sales funnel is always full
- Preparing and delivering professional, customized presentations that speak directly to client need
- Being a resource and idea-generator for clients either in-person, on the phone or via Zoom
- Using our CRM system as a tool to ensure that client records and sales activities are accurate
- Keeping abreast of community activities and being an active well-networked member
- Being part of our Total Team Involvement culture; which means showing up, pitching in, caring, and contributing
- Flexibility, independence, and the opportunity to work across the Lower Mainland
- Competitive salary and bonus opportunities
- Minimum 3 years of business-to-business sales experience.
- University degree/College Diploma in a relevant field is an asset.
- Experience selling digital media is an asset.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- A winning attitude and team player.
- Willingness to learn new things, embrace new ideas and grow!
- Proficiency in MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint and knowledge of CRM platforms.
- A valid BC drivers’ license and reliable vehicle.
If this sound like YOU, please submit your resume and cover letter, along with a completed copy of the Pattison Media New Applicant Self ID form before August 20th to:
Deadline: August 20, 2021
Our New Applicant Self ID Form is available for download at pattisonmedia.com/selfidform.pdf and should be completed and attached to all employment applications. Please note your completed forms will be kept confidential.
Pattison Media is committed to our social responsibility of equal opportunity employment and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant on the basis of race, color, ancestry, national origin, disability, medical condition, gender identity, sexual orientation, or age, religion, expression, marital status or other non-job-related criteria. We encourage members of all designated groups to identify themselves using our self identification form, as doing so will help us correct under-representation of those individuals in our company.
Job Application Form
- First NameLast Name
- Your Email*
- Your CV / Resume and/or Files
- Drop files here or
- Accepted file types: pdf, zip, mp3, wav, doc, docx.
- NOTE: You may upload file extensions pdf, zip, mp3, wav, doc, docx and only up to 5 files at one time. Maximum upload size is 50MB.
Your application has been successfully submitted.