VINN is an Automotive e-commerce platform that empowers people to research, find and purchase their perfect vehicle. We’re on a mission to change the way cars are bought and sold by bringing modern design theories and a transparent business model to the automotive industry.
We work hard, solve problems creatively and pride ourselves on having a fun and engaging work environment. If you are offered the position, you can expect:
- Learning opportunities that fit with your career goals
- Career development
- Dog-friendly office
- Coffee and snacks
- Office located in downtown Victoria
- Employee Share Options
VINN is looking for a full-time, experienced and ambitious Account Manager to join our customer success team. This role is responsible for onboarding, managing, and maintaining VINN’s dealership accounts across Canada. Works closely and collaboratively with the VINN Dealership Sales Team to help VINN reach its growth ambition.
The right candidate for this role has experience working with customers in a fast-paced dynamic work environment, handling a high volume of calls, the ability to provide customers with exceptional service and is known for their creative problem solving skills.
Automotive knowledge and experience is considered an asset.
- Manage all communications with up to 60 dealership accounts at VINN
- Understand expectations of specific contracts accounts
- Engage with customers in a meaningful and friendly manner
- Ensure that customer’s monthly quotas are maintained
- Generate and track internal/external KPI reports for accounts
- Generate average ROI reports for accounts
- Book in person visits with dealership accounts
- Perform customer follow-ups, satisfaction surveys and review solicitations
- Manage and maintain a CRM
- Organized task list
- Understand and improve upon existing best practices
- Effectively manages own schedule in order to hit necessary targets
- Experience working at a leadership level within a sales team
- High level of confidence
- Above-average communication skills
- Experience working in account management or in a role that includes reporting back to management/customers on a regular basis
- Experience maintaining a CRM database
- Highly self-motivated and resilient
- Willing to work in a team-centric environment
- Has a positive outlook on startups
- Ability to travel for work and work remotely
Compensation is based on account renewals and healthy monthly salaries.
VINN provided the following inclusive hiring information:
We are an equal opportunity employer and consider all qualified applicants equally without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status, or disability status.
- Inclusive of minority and disadvantaged groups
- Paid time off
- Bonus pay
- Casual dress
- Dental care
- Discounted or free food
- Paid time off
- Stock options
- Vision care
- 8 hour shift
Your application has been successfully submitted.
The best way to buy a car