Environmental Account Manager
Start Date: As soon as possible
Minimum Education: Bachelor's Degree
Positions Available: 4
NOC Group: Natural and Applied Science Policy Researchers, Consultants and Program Officers (4161)
NOC Job Title: Environmental Consultant (Except Engineer)
Port Moody, British Columbia
Fort St. John, British Columbia
As an Environmental Account Manager, you are responsible for managing a client portfolio in a cost effective, innovative, and value-added manner to meet or exceed client objectives in compliance with all regulatory requirements. You will work with our clients to plan, budget, and manage the direction of a project portfolio and shares SynergyAspen's relentless drive for continuous improvement. You will report to the Operations Manager.
Your Key Responsibilities
- Provide an exceptional client experience consistent with SynergyAspen standards.
- Manage client portfolios and ensure the completion of deliverables on time, on scope and on budget.
- Prepare and assist in the preparation and execution of proposals.
- Manage client budgets, and review and sign-off on monthly invoices.
- Supervise and provide mentorship and training to project staff.
- Facilitate effective communication amongst clients, project staff, and internal divisions.
- Ensure chargeability goals are met for yourself and your reports and provide ongoing evaluation of workloads.
- Strengthen relationships and expand services with existing clients through cross-selling SynergyAspen’s various expanding lines of business (contaminated sites, natural sciences, and reclamation).
- Undertake occasional travel to Calgary, Fort St. John, Vancouver, or other destinations to meet with clients or to deliver staff training, as needed.
- Other duties as required or assigned.
What You Offer to SynergyAspen
- Energy, intelligence, and integrity. Your drive for exceptional client experience is relentless.
- Proactively lead and collaborate with a multi-disciplinary team.
- Reliable attention to details that matter most, remarkable accuracy, and professional organizational skills.
- Excellent communication, technical writing, and problem-solving skills.
- Demonstrate our corporate values and behaviours.
- 10 + years experience in the industry.
- B.Sc., M.Sc., or Ph.D. in a related discipline and a professional designation (e.g., P.Eng, P.Geo, P.Chem, P.Ag. etc.) recognized in BC or AB.
- Experience in contaminated sites, natural sciences, or reclamation, with preference given to candidates with practical knowledge of BC OGC Regulations.
- Experience in managing large portfolios, technically complex projects, managing budgets > $2M/year, and overseeing cost controls.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Windows, Office, and Teams. Proficiency with Android / IOS.
What SynergyAspen Offers to You
- Autonomy, an opportunity to expand your expertise, and work for a company with integrity of purpose.
- Competitive compensation and comprehensive extended health benefits.
- Flexible work hours and remote work options.
- Pet friendly offices.
- Business-casual dress code.
- Eligibility for educational and professional membership dues reimbursements.
Account Manager Posting.pdf
How to Apply
Expiring: Oct 31, 2021
Your application has been successfully submitted.