Advancing the world through content
BBTV is a media-tech company advancing the world through the creation, distribution, management and monetization of content. BBTV provides end-to-end solutions to content owners including proprietary tech, leading services and enhanced distribution & monetization. We have built proprietary VISO technologies leveraging machine learning, digital signal processing and big data to power our platform and ecosystem. Our key revenue streams represent the most relevant and scalable opportunities for monetization of digital IP across advertising, SaaS/content management, mobile apps and other revenue streams. BBTV is the second largest video property worldwide in terms of unique viewers following only Google, reaching tens of billions of monthly impressions.
BBTV is looking for an Account Manager to join our Content Management team! Reporting to the Director of Partner Operations, you’ll develop and maintain strong relationships with our enterprise clients to ensure their business needs are met by BBTV’s Content Management services.
The ideal candidate is focused on client success through collaboration and building trusted relationships. You’re a strategic thinker who can balance the delivery of near-term client needs with long-term business objectives and you achieve results through a deep understanding of our clients coupled with an analytical, creative, and practical mindset. You have both depth and breadth of experience in the digital media space, and expert level knowledge of key platforms used.
BBTV’s Content Management services include Rights Management and Channel Development, which leverage our proprietary software suite, VISO. Our partners include the NBA, Sony Pictures, Viacom and Univision. If you’re looking for a fast-paced, challenging role with the opportunity to work with exciting content and world-class clients, let’s talk!
- Establish and nurture a trusted advisor relationship with key accounts and stakeholders.
- Develop a deep understanding of our clients’ business as the internal voice of the customer, translating complex needs into value-added solutions that meet and exceed client goals.
- Maintain proactive communication with assigned accounts and respond to client requests in a timely manner.
- Protect and grow revenue for key accounts, constantly on the lookout for key areas of growth and innovative ways to expand the scope of existing relationships.
- Maintain a detailed understanding of account activity to ensure an ability to speak to them clearly and respond to ad-hoc requests for custom reporting and analysis.
- Project management - collaborating/coordinating/directing internal teams (editors, producers, reporting analysts) to execute on client deliverables (creative, reports, QBRs, etc.)
- Develop and present reports on account activity to ensure clients have a clear understanding of the value received from BBTV’s professional services
- Work with the Business Development team to onboard and integrate new clients successfully
- Seek and create opportunities for continuous improvement in both client-facing and internal processes
- Sharing best practices, successes and learnings with colleagues and peers
- Developing knowledge of BBTV capabilities to maximize opportunities for growth (value adds, additional services, etc.)
- Other reasonable duties as required
- 3+ years of relevant work experience
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Expert knowledge of the media, entertainment and/or technology industry, particularly major digital video platforms (YouTube, Facebook, Instagram, etc.)
- Natural relationship builder with demonstrated ability to understand and service complex client needs
- Demonstrated ability to negotiate, present and influence at all levels
- Proactive and solutions-oriented with the ability to work autonomously and with a team to drive excellent results
- Proven prioritization and time management skills with the ability to management multiple projects while paying strict attention to detail
- Strategic and analytical business mindset to grow, nurture and maintain accounts
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills
At BBTV, our team is everything. We offer competitive compensation packages, flexible hours and operate on a horizontal management structure that rewards creativity and values transparency.
From our commitment to giving back (support for everyone to volunteer with a charitable or community initiative), our culture committee (social events, team-building, diversity and inclusion), and our support for personal and career development through our learning & development program, we’re not your typical 9-5 gig.
BBTV is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Our goal is to foster a diverse workforce that is representative, at all job levels, of the individuals we serve and to provide employees with a meaningful and inclusive work environment, free of discrimination and harassment.
BBTV believes that diversity and inclusion among our teammates is critical to our success as a global company. We seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool. Indigenous people, people of color, people of all genders or non-genders, and people with disabilities of all types are encouraged to apply.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Advancing the world through content