At Moxie’s we are looking for the next generation of leaders in culinary. Our people are the heart and soul of our business, and we’re on the hunt for amazing people like you to bring magic and precision to each and every experience for our guests.
We are searching for people who thrive in developing their culinary and leaderships skills, bring the fun to work everyday and enjoy working in fast paced environments. If you are committed to delivering exceptional and consistent execution of menu items and leading high performing teams, then we are looking for you!
Why join our team
· We create outstanding, award winning teams and have been awarded best employer by Forbes in 2021.
· We believe in promoting from within. We mentor, train and provide the tools for our people to develop and grow within our organization.
· Moxie’s is rapidly growing and owned by Northland Properties, the largest hospitality group in Canada. Northland Properties owns Resorts, Hotels, Restaurants and professional hockey teams across North America and the UK.
A Culinary Supervisor’s role at Moxie’s
· We execute all menu items with precision and consistency
· We lead culinary team shifts in support of senior leadership
· We support budgetary goals and manage daily costs
· We contribute to shift performance, fostering a positive, high energy and well performing team
· We manage quality and freshness, ensuring proper food safe practices are controlled
What you bring to our table:
· You are passionate about food and leading people
· You are dedicated to perfecting consistent execution
· You love the rush of a busy service.
· Passionate about food and teamwork.
· Excitement to grow and be challenged.
· The understanding that teams are built on respectful communication.
· A commitment to safe food handling.
· A proven track record of care and leadership in your previous culinary role.
· You are confident, can assert authority and demonstrate good judgement.
Sound like you? Apply now!
As Canada’s fastest growing hospitality group, we find our strength in our people and believe this is the foundation to our continued success.
Recognized throughout Canada as one of the most trusted names in hotels, restaurants, sports, and construction, Northland Properties Corporation is the force behind such brands as Sandman Hotel Group, The Sutton Place Hotels, Moxie’s Grill & Bar, Chop Steakhouse & Bar, Denny’s Restaurants, the Dallas Stars, Grouse Mountain, Revelstoke Mountain and Northland Asset Management Company.
Proud to be 100% Canadian-owned and operated, with over 50 hotels across Canada, the UK, Ireland and the USA, and employ over 13,000 talented individuals across the world.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Dental care
- Discounted or free food
- Extended health care
- On-site parking
- Paid time off
- RRSP match
- Vision care
- Culinary: 1 year (preferred)
Your application has been successfully submitted.