Technical Sales Executive
iData's Global Headquarters is expanding! We are searching for a driven technical sales executive to join our dynamic team. Applicants should have a clear understanding of the components of our products and the ability to demonstrate how they work, and why they are valuable.
Our ideal candidate is a high-energy problem solver who will be working with a number of internal, and external teams to identify, diagnose, and prescribe solutions to top medical device, dental and pharmaceutical companies around the world. They will have both the ability to develop an excellent rapport with our existing customers while sourcing new clients, and the ability to break down technical terminology to both technical and non-technical clients.
Who are we?
iData Research is a full-service Healthcare consulting and market research firm dedicated to the provision of business intelligence for medical devices, biologics, dental and pharmaceutical industries.
We believe that the “betterment of the world can be accomplished through pure and goodly deeds, through commendable and seemly conduct”. That service to our clients is regarded as a passion and not a chore, and that the diversity of our approach to create a unified vision in research, is what drives us to strive for excellence every day.
What will you do?
- Responsible for supporting all aspects of the sale, from pre-sale, including quotes, contracts, demonstration, through the installation and post-sale support process.
- Develop and maintain a high level of consultative sales skills, product and application methodology knowledge with associated features and benefits required to convert customer needs to sales.
- Service existing accounts, obtain orders and establish new accounts by planning and organizing a daily work schedule to call on existing or potential sales opportunities
- Develop sales presentations and proposals for customers
- Participate in or support local, regional, and international conferences as requested.
- Conducts demonstrations and coordinates installations and customer training.
- Maintain accurate and timely data in the sales CRM software
- Travel to conferences and customer sites to promote the company’s products and to develop customer relationships (sometimes on short notice).
- Handle essential tasks as assigned and respond to change productively
- Must have excellent planning and customer relationship skills.
- Must have excellent English communication and presentation skills.
- Able to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Willing to travel and represent the company at conferences and onsite visits on short notice.
iData is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, colour, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, reproductive health decisions or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, genetic information, political views or activity, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. Please note that due to a high volume of responses, only qualified, short-listed candidates will be contacted. All other resumes will remain in our database for future consideration.
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: $40,000.00-$100,000.00 per year
- Bonus pay
- Commission pay
- Company events
- Dental care
- Disability insurance
- Discounted or free food
- Employee assistance program
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- On-site parking
- Paid time off
- Profit sharing
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision care
- Wellness program
- Work from home
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- No weekends
Your application has been successfully submitted.