Sales Rep - Organic CBD
Sales and Marketing Rep - Organic CBD
Territory: Manitoba and Saskatchewan
Grown Here Farms is a rapidly growing organic farm and organic consumer goods company, the farm location is in Cawston, BC, but the position is to rep our products in Manitoba and Saskatchewan markets for our new certified organic CBD line. We believe in growing and producing delicious products naturally, using only what mother nature gave us. We believe that what goes into how a product is made or grown is just as important as what comes out. We believe in transparency in the supply chain – that you should know what is in your food, who grew it and how it was produced.
Currently, we are looking for Sales and Marketing Representative to join our impactful team. This role manages all of our sales accounts in Manitoba and Saskatchewan. You will be responsible for delivering exceptional service through creation and expansion of customer base, as well as actioning some full cycle sales activities. You are an independent, experienced and motivated sales person who wants to work from home and make their own hours with freedom of scheduling. You bring experience in organic product, CBD or CPG and flourish in a fast moving, startup environment. You will be self-managed with a high degree of follow-through.
Marketing initiatives will include creating online sales, online promotions and designing the customer experience. You own everything around the customer experience in your market.
The role will be hands on, requiring you to actively design and execute initiatives, sometimes on your own, be creative with budget limitations and thrifty with maximizing initiatives for return on investment. As our sales grow, you will be building a team under you and your marketing budget will grow.
What You’ll Do:
- Drive sales from assigned accounts by managing the re-purchase process;
- Maintain and foster all existing relationships, managing recurring orders and expansion opportunities;
- Build and maintain CRM (HubSpot) including sales activities, key lists and KPI’s with extreme attention to detail;
- Own all KPIs (including but not limited to): sales conversion rates, cost of sales to revenue ratio, average sales cycle and product performance;
- Drive our online sales initiatives, working with online platforms and promotions for customers, as well as our customer-direct initiatives;
- Spearhead in-store promotions (including strategy);
- Anticipate seasonal specials (based on availability of product) and self-forecast based on historical data;
- Communicate with suppliers to determine inventory and pricing;
- Report on progress and KPIs to the executive team on a weekly basis;
- When required, manage warm leads and prospect additional leads, make initial calls and cold calls, book and complete demos/sales introductions, complete all necessary follow-up to convert each sale.
- Pitching ideas for merchandise, costing and presenting ideas for executive team to review and approve;
- Managing a small marketing budget to maximize dollar for return;
- Working with our on-farm crew to obtain video feeds, photos and information on crop production for social media promotion (Youtube, Instagram, Facebook);
What You’ll Have:
- 3-5 years experience in product or CPG sales and Marketing/Brand Experience/Branding;
- Excellent working knowledge of Hubspot (or other cloud-based CRM);
- Excellent working knowledge of Google Docs/Sheets/Drive, Dropbox;
- Results Oriented - you are hungry to meet and exceed sales expectations;
- Self-starter persona, dependable, ambitious and the ability to respond quickly and accurately on multiple priorities;
- Proven track record of execution in strategic campaigns, driving lead generation, and sales pipeline activity;
- Strong ability to think ahead of each prospect, qualified lead and problem-solve before problems become issues.
- Keen eye for detail - you double check everything, every step of the way in order to provide excellent service;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- To be accountable and report on your assigned tasks and projects.
- Valid Class 5 BC driver’s license.
This position is fully commissioned.
Interested? We thought you might be.
If you think you’re a match, please include a cover letter telling us why and send to us along with your resume.
While we thank all those who apply, only successful candidates will be contacted for an interview. Candidates must be eligible to work in Canada and priority will be given to local applicants. No phone calls or recruiters, please!
Part-time hours: 40 per week
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Commission
Salary: $60,000.00-$100,740.00 per year
- Commission pay
- Flexible schedule
- Work from home
- 8 hour shift
- sales: 3 years (required)
- English (required)
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Organic farm and organic consumer foods