Key Account Manager
Logistics done differently.
At XPO Logistics, we believe that our success depends on our ability to deliver an extraordinary level of support and solutions to our customers. As the Key Account Manager, you will serve as the daily point of contact and relationship manager for our most important clients. Join us at XPO, and you’ll have a starring role in helping us continue to provide outstanding solutions for our global customers, while building a career you’ll love.
Pay, benefits and more.
We are eager to attract the best, so we offer competitive compensation and a generous benefits package, including extended health benefits (medical, dental and vision), pension, life insurance, disability and more.
What you’ll do on a typical day:
- Serve as an advocate and liaison for XPO’s top clients to ensure overall customer satisfaction
- Expand current customer accounts through ongoing relationship development
- Collaborate with team members to secure the terms of sale, including negotiating rates, identifying carriers, procuring specialized equipment, etc.
- Maintain a strong understanding of the industry and client needs; cultivate a core book of business for consistent and repeatable sales
- Ensure the integrity of the shipment and the XPO brand by following standard processes and procedures
- Update internal tracking and reporting systems throughout the day to maintain accuracy in sales and volume metrics
- Monitor and ensure accurate billing; strive to ensure mutually beneficial business operations
What you need to succeed at XPO:
At a minimum, you’ll need:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent related work or military experience
- 1 year of professional experience
It’d be great if you also have:
- 5 years of experience in a transportation sales environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Be part of something big.
XPO is a leading provider of cutting-edge supply chain solutions to the most successful companies in the world. We help our customers manage their goods most efficiently using our technology and services. Our greatest strength is our global team – energetic, innovative people of all experience levels and talents who make XPO a great place to work.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, ancestry, place of origin, colour, ethnic origin, citizenship, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, record of offences, marital status, family status, disability or other protected status.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They should not be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified. All employees may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time as needed.
If you need a reasonable accommodation to assist with your job search or application for employment, please contact us by sending an email to email@example.com. In your email, please include a description of the specific accommodation you are requesting and a description of the position for which you are applying.
Accommodation email must include:
- Your name
- Job title with location (city/province) and requisition ID
- A clear description of the disability accommodation that you are seeking
Your application has been successfully submitted.
We provide pivotal supply chain solutions