Welcome to The Canadian Brewhouse (https://youtu.be/fyKRJzJWiu4), Canada's fastest-growing independent restaurant group! We are proud of being the only Canadian-themed sports bar in town, and we know that without our incredible teams we wouldn't be a fraction of where we are today. Our teams live and breathe our Core Values; these are 6 key principles that influence all of our decisions as an organization.
- Take Care of Each Other and Yourself
- Think Like a Customer
- Support Your Community
- Hurry, Don’t Rush
- Embrace Innovation
- Be Persistent
When not at work, you may catch us out in the community volunteering, raising funds for The Canadian Mental Health Association or the local Children's Hospital, or having a couple of drinks with friends. The Brew Crew is a team of devoted, compassionate, and ambitious individuals that are hungry for what the future holds. We believe it's our duty to provide all of our employees with a safe, fun-filled work environment with endless advancement opportunities. Let us tell you more about why you should join the best team in Canada, today!
Do you want to learn what it's like to work at The Canadian Brewhouse!?
Let’s talk about the Server Position!
Our serving team is filled with people who are passionate about providing an above and beyond experience for guests. Servers come to work with a same team mindset while independently providing exceptional customer service to our guests. The goal is to enhance and preserve the Canadian Brewhouse’s reputation with quality customer service skills, innovative brain-power, and a can-do attitude!
What will be your responsibilities as a Server?
- Support and involve yourself with a high energy, passionate team
- Handle situations by embracing the issues and tackling them with the tools that we provide
- Make orders and provide quality food and drinks for our guests
- Learn and understand the Brewhouse ways - including our training programs, food/drink menus, culture, etc.
- Ensuring all guests come in and have a positive experience, new or returning!
Some of the benefits of joining The BrewCrew:
- A staff discount that we extend to your friends and family - show off your workplace, our house is your house!
- Scholarship program for part-time and full-time students.
- Advancement opportunities are endless with the right attitude and passion - our CEO started out as a dishwasher!
- Work with a team of like-minded individuals who have your interests at heart. Our team is our family.
- Opportunity to travel Canada as part of our Corporate Training team
- A passion for people!
- Willingness to learn and expand your knowledge, as well as grow as an individual
- Dedication to learning a large menu with many in-house made items
- Ability to communicate effectively
- Ambition and drive to create the best experience for your team and guests
- A drive to find solutions rather than point out problems
- A flexible schedule to meet the demands of the restaurant!
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Patio Season at our House