- We are looking to expand our team and looking for Experienced Server.
- 3 Full time server
Provide an overall excellent guest dining experience. The front of house employee will be the face of our restaurant and responsible for our customers' experiences.
ROLE AND RESPONSABILITIES:
- Prepare restaurant tables with special attention to sanitation and order.
- Attend to customers upon entrance.
- Present restaurant menus and help customers select food/beverages.
- Make your own drink.
- Take and serve order.
- Answer questions or make recommendations for complimentary products.
- Collaborate with other restaurant staff and kitchen staff.
- Deal with complaints or problems with a positive attitude.
- Issue bills and accept payment.
- Clear tables with special attention to sanitation and order.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS:
- High school or equivalent
- 1 years serving experience required for server position
- Must be entitled to work in Canada
- Experience with Auphan an asset
- Experience with Open Table an asset
- Must be able to work on week end, nights and holidays
Effective interpersonal skills; flexibility; accurate; team player; excellent oral communication; good written communications; client focus; dependability, reliability; organized
Fast-paced environment; work under pressure; Attention to details; Combination of standing and walking; Standing for extended periods; Overtime may be required
Your application has been successfully submitted.
"The best Happy Hour in Downtown."