We’re an elite team that is passionate about hiring the best, and developing our people to their highest potential. We are known for creating leaders at every level, and in every area of our organization. If you’re ready to work with the highest performing and fastest growing restaurant collective in Canada, this is your moment!
Our Cactus Club Cafe Nanaimo location is currently recruiting for part-time and full-time Front Desk, Expos, Servers, Bartenders and Managers, Dishwashers, Prep Cooks, Line Cooks, and Sous Chefs.
Why work for us?
- A Platinum member of Canada’s 50 Best Managed Companies
- A Top Employer for Young People
- One of Canada’s 10 Most Admired Corporate Cultures
- Passionate about developing our people through our advanced in house programs such as Cactus University and our Mentorship Program
- Able to offer flexible work hours and consistent scheduling
- FUN! Get to know us, visit www.cactusclubcafe.com/careers
Who you are:
- A team player with an amazing work ethic
- Professional, principled and positive
- Driven and entrepreneurial
- Continually elevating and innovating what you do
- Fun, ambitious and passionate about the customer-service
If this sounds like you, please bring your resume and be ready to meet a Manager for an on-site interview starting on Monday, July 12th. The safety and well-being of our guests and employees is our #1 priority. As such, we are following government guidelines and taking additional measures to keep everyone safe.
APPLY NOW – OPEN INTERVIEWS (starting on Monday, July 12th)
Cactus Club Cafe, 5800 Turner Road, Nanaimo
Monday – Thursday | 9 – 11 am
Can't make it in? Please apply online at www.cactusclubcafe.com/interview
Follow life at Cactus
Instagram @lifeatcactus – check us out #wearecactus | Facebook @cactusclubcafe
Cactus Restaurants Ltd. is one of the fastest-growing and highest-performing restaurant groups in Canada. With a menu created by Executive Chef Rob Feenie, Cactus Club Cafe offers the best in modern Canadian cuisine using local, fresh ingredients served in a vibrant, contemporary setting. Cactus Club Cafe has been recognized as one of Canada’s Best Managed Companies since 2007 and has been frequently named one of Canada’s Best Places to Work. Proudly Canadian-owned and operated, Cactus Club Cafe has 31 restaurants and is currently experiencing its largest growth since openings its doors in 1988.
Your application has been successfully submitted.