Front of House Manager
Trading Post Brewing's Tasting Room in Central Langley is looking for an enthusiastic, beer loving individual to run their front of house!
As Front of House Manager, you will be working alongside the General Manager in leading and developing a strong, service-focused team. You will be responsible for helping with the recruitment, training, supervision, and support of all Tasting Room team members, both front of house & back of house. The FOH Manager presents with professionalism, leading by example and setting a high standard for self & staff. As a team leader, you will communicate company vision and goals, enforce Trading Post processes and policies, help provide solutions for day-to-day problems, facilitate and provide resources supporting the growth and development of all team members, and build a strong team culture. You will participate in creating a culture of accountability to achieve results.
Skills & Qualifications
- A minimum of 2 years progressive management experience; 5 years experience within the hospitality industry.
- Good financial understanding, and experience with ordering & inventory control.
- Ability to multi-task, and change priorities constantly as needed in a fast-paced environment.
- Confident in HR processes and has the ability to hold staff accountable to high service standards, efficiency, and cleanliness.
- Able to nurture a positive working environment whilst confidently delivering performance feedback in a timely manner. Firm but approachable.
- Positive, enthusiastic & passionate about not only food & beverage but also creating community.
- Possesses excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Leadership mentality, someone who leads by example & is present in the business.
- Must be able to motivate and positively influence staff, especially during times of low morale.
- Solid understanding of POS, Moneris, cash balancing and inventory systems.
- Self starter, always looking for ways to improve and push the business forward.
Job Type: Full-time
- Bonus pay
- Dental care
- Discounted or free food
- Extended health care
- Paid time off
- Store discount
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision care
- Day shift
- Night shift
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Our taste is as adventurous as the explorers who first settled here.